Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom




Today it was my turn to be the birthday girl. My day started off with the preschool run, 45 minutes on the Precor EFX machine, and lunch at Mayuri Indian restaurant with my sister Celina and Fiona. Then I took the girls birthday shopping so Omi could buy me some beautiful earrings. She has very nice taste and I will enjoy wearing them. Rick took us out to dinner at Firebird, where all I have to do is inhale the aroma of the alderwood fire and my mouth starts watering. And then Adam, Lindsey, and Delaney came over for Orange Cranberry cake and cool whip. They gave me a really beautiful cookbook Notably Nashville by the Junior League. I love this book. This week Rick is taking me shopping for a new bike so the girls and I can go riding. I hope it looks like the one in this photo! All in all, turning 51 hasn't been all that bad (wink-wink).

No comments: