Naomi has wanted to get her ears pierced for several months and after talking about it with Dad to get his OK (he was the one we had to convince), today was the day! I took her to Claire's and we picked out the earrings, then she climbed up in the chair and was ready to go. I think I was more nervous than Naomi. She was so brave, and I couldn't believe how well it went. I was expecting a tear or two, but nope, she did great! Afterwards we walked around the mall a bit, ran into Santa Claus (oh, he was a good one!) and played a little hop scotch in the park.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Naomi Gets Her Ears Pierced
Naomi has wanted to get her ears pierced for several months and after talking about it with Dad to get his OK (he was the one we had to convince), today was the day! I took her to Claire's and we picked out the earrings, then she climbed up in the chair and was ready to go. I think I was more nervous than Naomi. She was so brave, and I couldn't believe how well it went. I was expecting a tear or two, but nope, she did great! Afterwards we walked around the mall a bit, ran into Santa Claus (oh, he was a good one!) and played a little hop scotch in the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She barely flinched! I can't believe how brave she was. Let her know I think it looks very pretty! I can't wait to see them in person.
Post a Comment