Naomi & Fiona's Excellent Adventure

"Whatcha' Lookin' At?"

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ladybug Picnic

After she lost her tooth I had her sing so you can see those teeth.

Lovingly created for Naomi and Fiona at 5:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • YOUR PRAYERS NEEDED
      • Tigers beat Arkansas St. 29-17 !
      • Do You Know The Significance of the Photo?
      • "New Do" for Omi
      • Lunch in the Park
      • Conversations With Five-year Olds
      • All the Beautiful Pumpkins !
      • Treats for the Tigers
      • This One's For You, Ryan
      • Wig Fun
      • GO TIGERS !
      • RUBY T. DOG
      • Silly Girl Stuff
      • Ladybug Picnic
      • Listen to her words
      • I Lost My Tooth...Two of 'Em !
      • Poem
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)

About Me

My photo
Naomi and Fiona
This is our special place created for family and friends to enjoy. Keep up with us as we walk through our childhood together, sisters hand-in-hand.
View my complete profile
Lilypie Kids Birthday Ticker

Our Family

Our Family





Ruby T. Dog
made by Leelou

Our Favorite Websites

  • Disney Online
  • Lindsey.Adam.Laney.Holly
  • Nick Jr.
  • Noggin. Preschool on TV
  • PBS Kids Online

Poem

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN
Some would gather money
Along the path of life,
Some would gather roses,
And rest from worldly strife;
But, I would gather children
From among the thorns of sin,
I would seek a golden curl,
And a freckled, toothless grin.
For money cannot enter
In that land of endless day,
And roses that are gathered
Soon will wilt along the way.
But, Oh, the laughing children,
As I cross the sunset sea,
And the gates swing wide to heaven
I can take them in with me.

-unknown

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Simple theme. Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.