
Holly Francis Mallory...she is beautiful!
I got this photo from Lindsey's site, where there are a few more. Rick and I feel so blessed to see our family growing in such a wonderful way. Holly arrived Monday night, and I got to the hospital about 15 minutes after her birth. I got to hold her, and there is nothing more wonderful than holding a newborn babe. But then I had to rush back home and pack for the bowl game because we had to leave early Tuesday morning for the airport. Now, already, we're back home. Today Fiona, Naomi and Rick will meet Holly for the first time. So exciting!
2 comments:
We share the same middle name.
How cute is she?
-Olivia Francis.
She is really cute! We're trying to figure out who she looks like, cuz she doesn't look so much like Delaney did. Looking at baby photos today we think she sort of resembles Cameron and Adam. But I think she has to get a few weeks older before we see for sure. She is beautiful, so little. And she does have your middle name...aint that great?!
Post a Comment