


When Cam was a little boy he used to love to drink from puddles. Didn't matter the location of the puddles, or how much debris the water in them contained. To him it all tasted the same...good. I could be crossing the Safeway parking lot and if I didn't have a good grasp on his little hand, that bugger might just lean over and take a drink from the puddle at the curb! I often worried what terrible germs he might ingest doing this, so we were very careful to keep a watchful eye, at least out in public. Here he is doing just what I'm talking about...which is why he earned the nickname "The Mud Sucker". And if you ever see a grown man leaning over to take a sip out of a puddle one day, take a close look......it just might be him!
1 comment:
Thats awesome!!! Now theres parental leverage! :) How are you?? I am soooo happy to hear from you! I miss you so much, so many fun memories we had. I loved all the many activities, even bagels at the beach. If you are ever thinkin of AZ, you have a place to stay!! my email is jadabuglmt@gmail. Give all my love to the whole family! Would you mind emailing your address? Thanks! Love Jada
Post a Comment