Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged...by Lindsey (Naomi's Answers)

Post rules on your blog
Answer the six "4" items
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

4 Things I did yesterday:
Drank my strawberry milk & watched Clifford
Stayed 1 hr. in Prairie Life kids center while Mom worked out
Bought blue Hello Kitty socks @ Target's $1 bin
Got my hair re-twisted and beaded...I look good!

4 Things I look forward to:
Holding my new niece when Lindsey has her baby
Putting up our Christmas Tree
Grama Corrine & Grampa Bruce's Christmas visit
Changing my earrings in January


4 Restaurants I like:
Lenny's Sub Shop
Chick Fil'A
Mosa... for their kids LoMein & Edamame
Any Chinese buffet with Sushi so I can eat ALOT

4 Things on my wish list (in no particular order):
Cotton Candy Lip Smackers
A Make-up set of my very own
Lip Gloss in a slide box (Target)
(she had a hard time coming up with 3)


4 Favorite TV shows:
Caillou
Hannah Montana
The Suite Life
Dancing With the Stars

4 People I tag:
Delaney
Ellie
Olivia
June or Phoebe

No comments: